Friday, February 6, 2009

Just to see what people see


Let me just start by saying I live an amazingly blessed life. This past week has been crazy and so many big things have happened!
I have lived in a small town pretty much my whole life. I graduated with 48 people, and I had known most of them since I was 6 years old. After I graduated I decided to go to a community college that's only 15 minutes away, and is also small. I was planning to transfer this fall to Troy University, but this week I decided I want something different. I applied to the university of Alabama, which is something I've never even considered doing. I feel like I need something different, I want to go somewhere that is big! I want to get out of my small town, because I know eventually I will move back to this area. Troy is not completely out of the picture yet though, I'm still considering all of my options.

Last night was homecoming, and it was way better than I thought it would be. I ended up borrowing a suit from my friend Malory, and even though she is at least 5 inches taller than I am, it fit perfectly. After getting ready, Aaron and I went up to the school, and stood around mingling with the Alumni and talking to the other nominees. Brook came by between her classes and saw us too! After the game, and finding out I was part of the Homecoming Court, we went out to the tent for the concert and met the LoCash Cowboys, and then went to eat at Mellow Mushroom (it's a tradition) with Ali and Justin. All in all I think it was a pretty great night, full of surprises, fun and friends. I'll most likely add more pictures as I get them, these are pretty much the only ones I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment