Monday, February 9, 2009

Never let me go

I just love music, a good song can completely change my day, and I must say I love Matt Nathanson's voice. It is amazing and calming, you should give him a listen, I recommend Come on Get Higher and Car Crash, they're both really good.
So I had a Music Appreciation test today, and I think I did pretty good. I actually studied, (I figure if I want to go to Alabama I need to actually buckle down and focus on school work) and I understood pretty much everything on the test. Speaking of Alabama, I've been looking at houses and apartments up there and I'm extremely excited to go up there at the end of this month and figure out where I'm going to be living!
I feel a little scattered, there are so many things going on at once, I can barely keep up with it all! I'm going up to Birmingham with Aaron and his sister Wednesday for their little brother's surgery, and I pray everything goes well! I got a new job last Thursday with H&R Block as a marketing representative, which is awesome because I'm majoring in marketing and I get to work with Brook, and there's never a dull moment when she's involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment