Monday, January 26, 2009

Could it get any better than this?

So the past 5 or so days have been pretty interesting. I've gotten sick, worked, gone on a great weekend trip to the beach and almost (not sure yet) lost my job.
I think I'll start from the beginning, because I believe that's always a good place to start. Thursday as I was talking to my mom about the upcoming beach trip, I started feeling really hot and nauseous, I tried to finish getting ready to go to class, but it didn't work. I ended up spending some quality time with my couch and the tv, unable to get up except when absolutely necessary, until I had to work at 5:30. Work, to say the least was not good, thankfully I got to leave early. Friday I was still feeling bad, so I took some medicine and went to work yet again. Aaron came over after and we watched tv and planned out the rest of the beach trip and made reservations for the rooms. Saturday I yet again went to work, made a little money, and then went to the beach with Aaron, my best friend Shelby, and her boyfriend Quinn. We ended up going to eat, making a couple Wal-Mart trips, going to the hot tub and the beach. After one last trip to Wal-Mart for ice cream and popsicles we called it a night. Sunday morning we all got breakfast and packed up and checked out of the rooms. While I was supposto be at work, we went to the beach, took a few really cute pictures, and Shelby and I collected some awesome shells, and some broken shells too, lol. After some window shopping and playing in the As Seen on TV store, we went to the diner for lunch. Shelby and Quinn went back to Troy, and Aaron and I headed to Dothan to visit Adam while he's in the hospital and then went and hung out at his house. Today I went to class, then to lunch with Kate, Katelynn and Brooke, and then Kate and I went shopping at Rue 21. I ended up with a few cute basic shirts, and some awesome black and white polka dot rainboots, with red accents, now if it would just rain I'd be good. On my way in my house, I got a phone call from one of my managers from work asking why I didn't come to work yesterday, I told him I was at the beach, and my car broke down and my call phone was dead, and he said he would have to talk to the main manager and he would let me know if I still have a job. I'm honestly not too upset about it, I really like most of the people I work with, but I know it's not something I want to do for the rest of my life, so if i lose it, I'm possibly better off. I won't have as much money, but I'll be happier.
Anyway, here are a couple pictures from the trip, the first is Aaron and I, and the second is Shelby and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment